BSA227: Assignment 1 Complete.

The second piece of concept art was finished today with input from both myself and Kate. I think it turned out quite nicely.
Like the first piece, we put it together on Photoshop using various images and the sphere I drew for the first piece.


Once I had finished the second piece of concept art and Kate had written most of the treatment, we swapped computers so that Kate could make a start on the storyboards and I could write the end of the treatment.
When the treatment was complete, I continued on to writing up our production research. This part of the project wasn’t difficult because we had already done a lot of research into the ways we could achieve what we had in mind. We had also already done the initial tests for how to create the planets so it was just a matter of putting it all into words.
I left the section on the influence from The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis for Kate to write as that was her idea in the first place.
Kate also went through once all of the writing was done and added in images in the relevant areas.

Below is my contribution to the 10 storyboards Kate and I managed to complete for this first assignment.
I found the templates we had to use to be quite confusing. I didn’t really understand what all of the sections meant so I just followed what Kate had been doing and filled in the information where she had been.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s